AlpBioEco Workshop: Cross-industrial Innovation for the Apple & Walnut Value Chain, Sigmaringen, Germany
On Friday, 08th of November 2019 the City of Sigmaringen will host an AlpBioEco-workshop in collaboration with the Friends of the Earth Germany and the University of Applied Science Albstadt-Sigmaringen. On the basis of eco-innovative product ideas and business models which were developed in the previous workshops, the aim of the new workshop is to find regional, cross-industrial solutions for the development of apple and herb products and eco-innovative business models.
The workshop will focus on the concrete further development of ideas that have already been generated in the previous workshop round 1. Ideas and analyses for new product developments could be extended, discussed and selected. On the basis of these results, the workshop participants further develop concrete business models and discuss it in terms of their suitability for practice.
Why should you (again) participate?
You should participate in this workshop if you want to:
- influence the sustainable development of the Alpine region.
- contribute to the development of eco-innovative business models.
- develop and market new products from apples and walnuts
- exchange information with other experts and share creative ideas on bioeconomics.
- develop a new product.
- stay up to date with the latest developments in the area of Bioeconomics.
- expand your interdisciplinary and supraregional network.
Where and When?
Time: 09:30 - 17:00
Location: InnoCamp Sigmaringen, Marie-Curie-Str. 20, 72488 Sigmaringen, Germany
Value Chains: Apples and Herbs
Workshop Language: German
Travel expenses can be refunded.