1.2 Increase capacities for the delivery of services of general interest in a changing society
- Agriculture and forestry Clustering and economic cooperation Community integration and common identity Cultural heritage Green technologies Innovation capacity and awareness- raising Labour market and employment Regional planning and development Renewable energy Rural and peripheral development Social inclusion and equal opportunities Tourism
Date of submission
08 Oct 2018
08 Nov 2018
1. Revival of the Alpine farm estate from the 16th century into a modern living and working environment for a young 4-member family for the purpose of eco-farming, traditional cheese-making and adventure and educational tourism (included smart technology, digitization, renewable natural resources). 2. Creating a strategy of integrated and sustainable revitalization of old, abandoned, protected farms in the Alpine world - the reuse of heritage in modern times according to the principle of green circular economy. 3. Establishment of an information platform on abandoned Alpine farms with elaborated integrated proposals for revitalization and reintegration into society. 4. Establishment of a supportive team of experts in all participating countries. 5. Reducing the tendency to build on uninhabited on green agricultural uninhabited areas - The extension of the sealing areas has been highlighted as one of the key development problems of the last period, and the goals of landlocked land reduction are set so that by 2050 they achieve a zero sealing (targets both in the EU and at Member State level) , Interreg Central Europe LUMAT.
Description of activities
A) Phase 1 1. Scientific research work - ethnological, anthropological, archaeological, conservation, restoration work. 2. Technological works - examination and assessment of buildings: statics, materials, energy efficiency. 3. Content (type of agriculture, supplementary farm activities, specialization, local heritage, preparation of content in cooperation with the family and experts for the website and promo material, collection and editing of the archives of the farm and family), conservation (protection of building heritage, instructions for renovation, recommendations on how to install modern technology, advice on the type and method of using materials, appearance), construction plans (Concept design, Preliminary design, Pre-construction design, Project for obtaining a building permit) . B) Phase 2 1. Building restoration works. 2. List of abandoned farms in all participating countries. 3. Establishment of an international information platform. 4. Establishment of an international expert team. 5. Content and formatting of the manual. C) Phase 3 1. The start of the operation of the international portal and expert team. 2. Monitoring and collecting information on the impact of the project on environmental protection, reducing new construction, greater respect for heritage, the interest of young people for such projects and life on Alpine farms .... 3. Organizing events for the purpose of presenting the pilot project and its applications in the Alpine world. 4. Launching the website of the revitalized farm. 5. Creating an INFO space on the farm to present the project.
1. An integrated and sustainably restored one of the oldest Alpine farms in Slovenia. 2. Great promotion for the alpine area of Bohinj (SI). 3. Raising interest and respect for heritage in general. 4. Learning about the benefits of knowing and applying the heritage in modern life. 5. Popularization of agriculture and accompanying activities in the Alpine area among young people. 6. Overview of the Alpine building heritage and its state. 7. Models of implementation of modern technology in / to culturally protected buildings and the alpine environment. 8. Raising the percentage of renewed homes, the decline in new buildings. 9. A long-term contribution to reducing the environmental footprint. 10. Great contribution to zero sealing. 11. The positive impact of the pilot project on both the local and the entire Alpine society. 12. Positive impact on the development of heritage tourism (cultural and natural heritage). 13. Great contribution to the development of local economy, to the development of traditional knowledge, to the development of craftsmanship. 14. Raising the quality of life of the Alpine countries. 15. An excellent example of using the green circular economy for a holistic and sustainable development of society and the environment.
- 1. University of Ljubljana, Department of Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology
- 2. Eco Fund Slovenia
- 3. Ministry of Culture Slovenia
- 4. Ministry of Agriculture Slovenia
- 5. Municipality of Bohinj
- 6. Triglav National Park
- 7. Slovenia Property and Development
- 8. Gen-i
Partners wanted in the following countries
Partners wanted from the following institutions
- Local public authority
- Regional public authority
- National public authority
- Sectoral agency
- Infrastructure and (public) service provider
- Interest groups including NGOs
- Higher education and research
- Education/training centre and school
- International organisation and other EU institutions
Comments on partners wanted
- All who have an experience using heritage in modern times. How to restore value to the heritage and make it useful and competitive.