Final Publication and Project Poster
Please visit our main Result pages under:
MOOC: The MOOC allows users to get to know an integrated set of participatory methods, tools and protocols designed to support stakeholders, from citizens to policy makers, to discuss, negotiate and engage meaningfully in change strategies in socio-environmental systems : Visit here
REFERENCE DATABASE: The database aims to improve promotion, validation and knowledge exchange of reference practices in integrated river management.
Below, you can find a list of all the publications of the SPARE Project:
- Report of the Status of Alpine river ecosystems
- Handbook to Integrated Water Managment
- Strategic Framework for Alpine River protection and managment - A guidance document.
- Initial Guidelines on Stakeholders Engagement
- Final Report: Implementation & results of monitoring and evaluation methods
- Guideline on monitoring and evaluation methods "Local Capacity in River Protection and Managment"
- Alpine Rivers as societies lifeline. Final Publication EN
- Rivières, lignes de vie des sociétés alpines. Publication Finale FR
- Alpenflüsse als Lebensadern der Gesellschaft: Final Publication DE
- I fiumi sono le arterie vitali della società nelle Alpi. Final Publication IT
- Alpske reke, kot družbene življenske linije. Final Publication SL
- Flyer: SMAG participatory tool (Self modelling for Assessing Governance)
- Flyer: Youth River Camp July 2018
Report, Posters and Booklets:
- Report: International Knowledge Exchange Workshop in Ljubljana/Sl, 27.09.2018
- IS Rivers Poster Lyon 2018. Integrating protection and development
- Powerpoint presentation of the SPARE Project in Lyon. 4-8 June 2018
- Forum Alpinum Conference Booklet. 7th Water conference in Breitenwang. 4-6 June 2018
My River Kit: